Successful projects follow documented and controlled processes, often based on PRINCE II. They need planning and coordinating to ensure they meet customer requirements. Communication is key to getting materials, resource and labour scheduled before work starts.
As an experienced project coordinator, I can work with your Project Management Office. Assisting them with the administration that otherwise takes them away from higher priorities. I understand the needs of Project Managers and the challenges they face. I have worked within ISO:9001 guidelines, PRINCE II procedures and change processes. I can also maintain revision control when updating documentation.
Here is an example of the project tasks I can assist with:
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors
- Acting as a point of contact
- Coordinating materials, resources and logistics
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Project documentation including schedule/ scope of works
- Process documentation
- Training documentation
- Training staff on administrative processes
Keep your projects within budget and on time. Book your FREE discovery call with me today to discuss your project requirements.