Are you a freelancer, consultant or small business owner spending most of your time working on admin?
Working on those boring and time-consuming admin tasks can be frustrating, cost your business money and reduce your profits. Rather than focusing on income-generating tasks, which you would prefer, those recurring admin tasks just keep coming back over and over again.
What if I said to you that you could have more time to focus on growing your business and increasing your profits?
Successful business owners know the fastest way to grow their business is to outsource tasks, like customer support, social media and even email management. The concept of a Virtual Assistant is still new to most, and deciding what to outsource can be difficult to decide.
Here?s a list of tasks that Source Business Support works on for other business owners, just like you:
1 Social Media
- Account management
- Researching, creating and scheduling posts
- Designing images
2 Project Support
- Customer, supplier and contractor liaison
- Coordinating materials, resources, equipment and logistics
3 Virtual Assistant Support
- Create, edit and format documents and spreadsheets
- Email and diary management
- Travel booking and coordinating itineraries
Set-up and administer, including learner progress
Update and maintain
Design images and include videos and links
5 Sales Support
- Responding to email and voicemail customer enquiries
- Produce quotations and invoices
- Sourcing and contacting suppliers
Are any of these tasks on your to-do list?
If they are, outsource them to Source Business Support.
Book your FREE discovery call today to find out how we can work together to grow your business.